Old bug appeared._

so yeh I have zones around my map right? I have all of them to allow gadget fire but yet it bugs out and dosent allow the gadget to blast anywhere even when exiting the zone the zones are always active too so I’m confused I’ve seen this bug b4 but not like this usually it happens when you mess with the no fire zone option but I have not messed with that option at all and yes my teleporters teleport peeps from zone to zone so it might be the zone range thing -_- but idk since I haven’t messed with the no fire option in the zones

1 Like

reload?

I reloaded the bug is still there sadly ._.

1 Like

ruh roh

uhm

try manually going into the settings and see if they all switched to no gadget fire

if that doesn’t work

just close it entirely

I did I checked every single one I think unless I missed some hidden behind barriers
(it drove me insane with the lag so yeh it was slow)

1 Like

try closing gimkit entirely

If it’s still there message gimkit

1 Like

now its just bugging out entirely -_-
it shows the UI for editing mode but the editing buttons don’t do anything and I cant move whilst the enter restore button does work its just acting buggy rn

That happened to me before, but it worked for no one except host. You’ll have to find another way, like when player enters zone broadcast (channel)
Put 1 starting inventory that takes away 1 item, (the gadget), when receiving (channel)

1 Like

also I did find the hidden zone that had the no fire option on I turned it off and after that thats when it started acting buggy

2 Likes

the zone is in the lobby they just start in the zone and teleport out with a keybind system I turned off the no fire option so it shouldn’t be turning off gadget fire for no reason and acting like its having a seizure just because I cleared the cookies on the site -_-

1 Like

whatever email time!

2 Likes

Probably not that…

1 Like

well it did have what was practically a seizure after like 10 seconds after I entered the creative map and test started it so I had suspicions plus I’m not experienced when it comes to guessing these types of problems

1 Like

oof pharlain responded i suppose they’re busy with stuff and think this is a player made error since the update is coming next week but this is the response i got not that i blame her but couldve atleast just told me that they’ll deal with it later… as i literally had a blackscreen after that the game had a practical seizure ._. plus the bug sections in the forums are practically ded and most of the actual persistive bugs there are left to be in the game as if it were a feature and i cant access discord rn cuz i got my phone taken away

2 Likes

whatever I’m just gonna say womp womp and go on with the day

1 Like

Try making a new map? Last resort

yeah no I ain’t redoing the entire KDV map I worked hard on with others not to mention I had a setback with a griefer making it even tougher to rebuild the parts

1 Like

Check back on it tomorrow?

fine

What were you making?