Off-Topic Post [Don't Reply]

What if there was a shiny mechanic for Gims? Like, a 1/4096 chance that you Gim get a shiny skin, and not something you could buy but just a random chance that it happens for one game. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Is this a suggestion? Put it here: gimki.nolt.io.

You can make something like this by activating a 1x damage modifier on game start.

1 Like

Oh I just meant like a suggestion for regular game modes, but how would the 1x damage modifier do anything?

1 Like

It makes the gim shimmer with an orange pulse.

1 Like

When you have the damage boost, you have a glow-y thing. It wouldn’t affect gameplay, just a cool skin.

1 Like

But you could make it do something, of course.

2 Likes

@TimeMechanic this is off-topic and is not for the Forum, please put your suggestion on the nolt site and mark a solution to prevent clutter.

1 Like

Bro, it’s not his topic…

[@TimeMechanic ]

1 Like

I corrected it, look at the edit cassius.

1 Like

I saw…

@TimeMechanic , mark a solution to close the topic.

1 Like

Okay yeah, but how could this possibly be off-topic? Cassius was literally telling how to do it in GKC.

Because you were suggesting about things and 2D game modes which is not the subject of the forum.

1 Like

Because the forum i forum GKC questions and help, not for suggestions on what you wish to be added. It says it in the guidelines.

Wait there’s guidelines? where can i read those so i stop getting flagged?

That is sad… the guidelines are a thing most users should look for when j0ining. Here is a link. https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq

1 Like

Yh people should mention it in their “welcome to the forum” posts.

they do…

1 Like

We do, not all the time but most. That and post under beginner-must-read.

that’s for GKC beginners, basic forum stuff is in new-user-must-read .

Okay thanks. wow there’s even a badge for it how did I never see those?