Off topic, don't reply

I know this is off topic so I’m gonna bring it to Devices as soon as I get an answer. I can’t find out how to get to a regular badge, even after searching for some keywords.

I would delete this soon.

Im just saying, bc you also have to have read a certain ammount of posts, certain ammounts of comments, certain ammounts of hours spent, certain ammount of likes, im T2 so im not sure.

Theres an article about it on discourse’s website. Also just saying something is off-topic doesn’t make it okay.

Your account needs to be 100 days old, need to have been on the forums at least 50 of those days, a lot of likes and read posts.

1 Like

Here’s the article it lists everything you need to know

1 Like

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem also just letting you know that just mentioning that something off-topic does not make it okay. It’s still breaking TOS. Please refrain from doing this in the future.

You know the title says ‘do not reply’ I suggest not replying, @Caternaught

“What would’ve worked better is just ignoring off-topic posts. There were WAY WAY more posts asking people not to post off-topic comments than there were ACTUAL off-topic comments. :man_facepalming:”-Jeff 2024

Guys we need to remember this better.

3 Likes

That’s not entirely reliable, as there are different terms and conditions with different forums.
But it does give the basic outline of it.

listen to your own advice :frowning:

Please be nice. Some things are just not suppost to be said.

1 Like

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP REPLYING IN THIS TOPIC.

LET IT REST

PLEASE AND THANK YOU

– Brayden

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.