Now I need to know how to use a checker

change the setting under check 1

heres a screenshot

yeah that looks fine, so that setting is making the checker check for 1 gold keycard, but now you need a way for the checker to be triggered (also can you let me know what you are trying to do, maybe you can use a vending machine instead of this being so complicated)

thats fine, but how will the checker get triggered?

I have the question maker ready so when I get it correct I get a gold key card then I need to press that button that needs the gold keycard

try this:

why dont you use an invisible vending machine instead? like if you were to use this keycard for a door, just add a invisible vending machine, make the required item a gold keycard and change the setting to transmit on channel, and deactivate on purchase, and add a wire or channel to when deactivated, hide prop or whatever you have for a door.

you can also add a zone, add a wire > player enters zone > run check (if you were to use the checker method) add the zone wherever u want

we cant share codes its against the rules

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok. I understand

have you tried what i said

it has a lot of editing to do it

Your current setup works. Just make the checker check for more than 0 of the item.

it did not work for the button

Did you put if the check passes, activate button? Is the button deactivated on game start?

for transmit on channel, using the vending machine is not worth it considering that button and checker is only 85, when a vending machine is 125, even if you want to make it “deactivate on purchase” it is only 110 memory, so except if you have other settings like “scope” you should aways use button and checker

1 Like

You don’t need to post about your topic, people will find it. It’s not the biggest thing, but keep it in mind.