Not Helpful. (topic ID: 48343)

Hi. You clicked on this. I know so. You want to see my (imperfect and weird) rankings on Gimkit terrain. Let’s get started!

For the first part, this is how we will be ranking! (Please tell me for a suggestion with ranking)

How we will rank
  • 1: Creativity. This will rank its creativity and uniqueness(exposed and regular boardwalk will receive the same.

• 2: Its texture’s appearance. This is another way I’ll be ranking this. I am using 5x5 grid, please don’t get mad

• 3: How you can use it! Most blocks with the usage of mid will get better ones!

Okay! Without further ado let’s get started!

The best!

The best one in my opinion is: exposed boardwalk!

Now don’t get mad at me. These are my reasons why.

First, we need to know what it looks like for the new kids!

That is exposed boardwalk!

1. Its creativity is awesome, and I love how you can combine it with many other props to make it look awesome.

2. It looks super neat, just like when the wood is put down smoothly. I like the dark lines as they go super well with the lighter lines.

3. Its usage is less than I thought. It is used for really cool parts like the docs!

It’s 9.6/10, 9.9/10 and 9.5/10 = 9.633/10!

Hi :stuck_out_tongue:

The second best!

Next up on this list, you get Purple Sand!

Now I bet you are thinking “WHAT? Isn’t regular boardwalk supposed to be better? HOW?” and I understand! You thought Boardwalk would be next on the list. But let me show you why purple sand goes second here!

This is purple sand! Cool, isn’t it?

1. The creativity. The swirling feature that is different for every purple sand is cool and I love the concept! It looks like it was made on purpose!

2. The texture looks super refreshing, like if I were to walk on purple sand IRL that would be insane, just imagine it. The purple sand gives a really good feature to Gimkit’s creativity part.

3. This thing is used decently with beach stuff and in my opinion this should be added to platforming with boardwalk. The beach concept with this to create a “rare” maybe not so rare but maybe concept!

Overall, 9/10, 9.9/10 and 9.2/10 = 9.366/10

So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed it!

:smiley:

Wait why did you come here you arent done,

1 Like

uh wats to point of this topic and how is this really a guide

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking

1 Like

This isn’t helpful. Please close this guide.

1 Like

ur regular change it to Devices

how do i delete this

u cant now coz ppl posted in it, sry

yea im not making anything i quit period.

You can’t, there’s already replies

aww can you get someone to delete it?

Ok, I’ll contact the moderators

mark a solution
no one reply
lets play the quiet game, k?

1 Like

nobady can, just mark a solution 2 close this topci

• how is this devices?

off topic stuff goes to devices…

off topic goes to devices
its the off topic graveyard.

oh thx is this really off topic tho? i guess so- wait-

nothing

uhhh its okay dude

just learn from ur mistakes, like cellofive told me

The amount of people typing run :exploding_head:

Ok guys, I already flagged this for “something else” and said “the author wants this deleted, please do so”

1 Like