Not granted TL3?

Today was my 50th day visited! Anyway, people on the wix said that I met all the TL3 requirements, yet I am not regular. I also noticed that even if I read a topic my “topics read” stat does not increase.
Here are my stats:

Discourse trust levels:

Thanks for your help!

@Riptide You need the 50 days all together in the past 100 days, and THIS IS OFF-TOPIC!!!
You also may not have the right amount of likes…

4 Likes

You have not gotten the read requirements for topics.

2 Likes

Regular: Do the following in the last 100 days to get the Regular trust level: (50 days minimum)

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months

Please mark a solution, this is off-topic, and the point of this forum is NOT to get TL3!!!

2 Likes

It updates daily, not immediately.

2 Likes

Ok, but please mark a solution… You have your answer, right?

2 Likes

Wait, have I met all the requirements yet? (Besides the first one) @Blizzy

count your flag pms (confirmed flags)

if it’s over 5, then i’m sorry, but you can’t be tl3 (yet, you need to wait until the next 100 days)

also @Riptide you don’t hit tl3 immediately once you reach 50 days (i had to wait 66 days)

1 Like

tbh, I feel like I see this a lot when people get mad about not becoming a regular, (don’t worry riptide I’m not talking about you.) I mean, that’s not the point of the forums. I think that badge grinding is also becoming a problem, as I’m seeing it a lot more often.

2 Likes

You have a really low read count. This means you aren’t able to get TL3 yet. You should read ~10+k posts for TL3.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.