New Update: February 5th, 2024

Also:

Ball Device Limit: 12

2 Likes

can someone please explain to me the physics of the ball?

I found something REVOLUTIONARY!

Not only can you shoot the blastball with all gadgets and each pushes it a different amount, sentries can shoot the ball!
[Sentry interactions anyone?]

7 Likes
4 Likes

Atleast there’s ONE sentry interaction :smiley:

2 Likes

oh

ok anyway it’s cool

2 Likes

would it be allowed if I made a game where 2 sentries shoot the ball and we wait for one to hit it to the other side?
cause you’d have to guess who wins, and it might be considered betting.

3 Likes

they don’t target the ball
they just hit it by accident

2 Likes

Sentry interactions!

(are going to be patched very soon is my guess)

3 Likes

I checked to see if sentries tp and they don’t

Sigh Just like the others

But maybe not

Props, Barriers, The Ball (from blastball) and a few more devices that can interact with projectiles will not be targeted by a sentry unless the sentry detects a player (or another sentry) in it’s field of view causing it to accidentally hit said device that can interact with projectiles.
This could be really useful, as sentries could be good at goalkeeping for people making a football/soccer game.

Speaking of football/soccer, maybe we could brainstorm things that could be possible with the new update, most ball-related sports could now be possible (bowling was one of the first that came to my mind)

8 Likes

why? do the devs want it patched? I’m confused.

bbsi

it was seen as a bug when sentries could teleport

1 Like

Well, the other sentry interactions were patched. What’s the difference with this one?

that’s my point, why were the others patched?

1 Like

This will help @speedy_kd4 with making pong, because of the ball mechanic

4 Likes

the sentries (for now) could be like an upgrade in a ball game where it can block it.

Wait can we still make sentries not shoot with zones?

Nope.

1 Like