New Update: December 8th, 2023

New props, and the ability to lock movement to a single axis when moving/copying props & devices!

https://docs.creative.gimkit.com/changelog/december-8th-2023

47 Likes

Yay! An update! More flags customs and the alignment is fixed!

14 Likes

They added race props, thats pretty cool!
(I ran out of likes so uhh C-C liked your reply!)

12 Likes

hi.

3 Likes

Huh, the update is not working on mine, even after logging back on… hopefully it will work soon!

3 Likes

Josh, while you add the new props for the soccer game, can you add the gimgulp prop? You add the fishtopia boat when i asked for it, so if you can add this small prop that would be great, thanks.

9 Likes

Noice, new props! I’ll check it out!

I like the horizontal snap only feature! (the vertical one too)
(it makes things move only sideways or only up and its really helpful at times…)

3 Likes

Yes! Thanks so much, @josh ! This great!

2 Likes

When will the DLD engine be released?

2 Likes

I heard that that is suppost to be out by late january. And please don’t ping josh, you are a regular and that is one of teh few things you should know not to do unless it is dire.

I mean, it gives the same amount of notifications as if I replied without the @ sign, but okay.

If your like me and you know the settings you can get 3 notif from 1 post, i get a email, a respond, and if pinged a ping as well.

Well yeah, but still. Most notifications will only send once for a ping if it’s a reply to your topic, not counting email.

Yeah, you have to malually do that, I just have my settings messed with to were you should not get emails, josh or jeff disabled that, but I know a back way so I still can.

Okay. Now let’s get back on-topic.
I really like the new axis feature! It’s pretty cool!

1 Like

Just by replying to this post, you’re adding pings. And it doesn’t matter because the pings disappear when you look at the post.

7 Likes

Exactly what I needed for my guide.

1 Like

Also what are some of the new props?

Click the link and you’ll see.

1 Like