New small game ideas [RESOLVED]

This sounds like every other post in the Help section, I know…

But, I have no idea what to make! I finished TTT, it works (so far), and the next big breakthrough is far away.

1 Like

Do a how to make chess…

2 Likes

OH NO NEVER AGAIN IM NOT GOING BACK

Okay, with all honesty, chess is impossible.

Two reasons:

1. The only think you can move in Gimkit is the PLAYER.

2. In order to cause the illusion of movement, I would have to simulate EVERY POSSIBLE CONFIGURATION ON A CHESSBOARD.

2 Likes

Yeah, the chess thing was just a joke.

2 Likes

Or maybe your own amongus voting. I built my own, but I never get around to making a guide on it.

2 Likes

Never played amoungus.

There is a reason I stuck to pencil-and-paper games.

2 Likes

I already made chess, it’s successful

cap

ajdl;.akfjsdlfjas

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying

2 Likes

Nah i’m not capping B)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Bro there are like seven poeple in this fourm that are miles ahead of everyone, myself probably included.

2 Likes

:billed_cap: :billed_cap: :billed_cap:

2 Likes

True

gjdsflkgsdfgdfg

You’re soooo jealous

BlackHole, ClicClac, who else?

3 Likes

Bro at least give me some pointers on how you did it

2 Likes

Idk if i’m in there

also i made chess under 1 min!!!1!!!1!!!1!1