New Disney game (anyone who wants to be in it)

I’ve seen other people want to add people to their games, that’s what I want to do now. I will tell you now that the game is Disney themed, so that’s some background info.
I need the name of your character, a gim that can be selected by a sentry, the job you want to have, and other things you might want me to add to your character or just the game itself.
btw I got ideas for an escape room or a mystery game shout out to @THEHACKER120 @Sus_the_Hamster @DXCTYPE @speedy_kd4

4 Likes

So I could just put my name and a gim and I’d be in your game?

Are you sure this is a good idea? I wouldn’t name it Disney because of copyright issues…
maybe name it something like it, but not just Disney…

4 Likes

Yea that’s why I was asking to double check. I’ll brainstorm some names you could use but they might not be good.

okay that would help, while I’m making it, I’ll probably tell myself its Disney but thank you

1 Like

Could I be in it???
My gim could just be a knight gim, preferably crimson, but it doesn’t need to be.

I need that if anything as well

1 Like

What is already in your game?

Can u add me?

Yea use something like Gimsey?

3 Likes

@AnyPerson what Disney game mode is it? Like what movie is it made after?

1 Like

Yes. I was just about to type that

3 Likes

I’ve barely started @Crimson_Knight and the game mode hasn’t really been decided yet.

2 Likes

I mean if you wanted help… I could help… That is if you want help

You would just have to post the code on the wix, padlet, or canva

Oooooooh! Fun! I would like to be in your game! :smiley: Let me get some details for you. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Can you put my name please

1 Like

I will j0in :slight_smile:

maybe I could use help but the website is blocked in school now so probably in an hour or so

2 Likes

@here here is the thing

My characters name is Pearl, it’s an Ozi skin, and they work at a hot dog stand