New category for the Forum

I was wondering if we could add a new category for people wanting ideas for their maps. It would help decrease clutter on the homepage, in my opinion. Tell me what you think.

Do you think we should add an ideas category?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
2 Likes

Great idea! A mini solution we have right now is the ideas tag. It’s better to tell the mods about this by contacting them directly though. You can do that by clicking on the more button then clicking on groups, clicking on moderators, then there’s a message button.

4 Likes

You would have to ask the mods here. Press the blue message button.

Remember to mark a solution!

4 Likes

I think that this needs more than a tag, however. I am just always seeing a lot of people asking for help with ideas and it would make it faster to pick those out from the other help requests.

3 Likes

I think it is a great idea though so the form becomes more organized.

1 Like

You should contact the mods about it if enough people like the idea. The solution thing was suggested to them after all, and it’s here now.

5 Likes

i think it would be nice because those are the only questions i can answer honestly

2 Likes

Thanks! I will message them tomorrow with this request. Got to go for today. Bye!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.