Need more ideas for my build to survive

I don’t need any device/technical things- I’ve got that under control. But I need more ideas on what to add to my build to survive map. I just need like houses and stuff and what I could put in them- as I’m also making a farm but I don’t want my map to be dry and boring. I’ll add a barn but I would like a guide on one.

An example of one of my things, so I just want the vibe to be similar to this.

Ignore the waypoint- I was making a mini map.

btw sign says THE CAVE KEEP OUT :warning:

4 Likes

Add a high-tech area, an easter-egg-shrine to Stashe, and a well that you can climb into that leads you to candyland.

(Random=challenge…)

ehh i’m doing a map for myself to play for fun and for my friends, so I won’t do stache (PLEASE DON’T HURT ME STACHE IM SOR-)

the high tech area seems nice- maybe you got it from the barrier wall to block people from going out. I’ll do a basement area with higher tech stuff- but still the vibe of the basement.

The well, nah I ain’t doing candy land but I will do a well in order to farm water for plants.

1 Like

A castle, then, perhaps? And by stashe I meant the sentry skin…

Make an area with thorns that if you walk into, you get the black seed take 2x damage from any further damage. How do I do that?

Secret bread. All maps need secret bread. If use, PLZ credit. Just put “idea by dark_hydra” or “dark_hydra was here” or “baked by dark_hydra”. Something like that.
(Also tip use your forum name in title or something so someone can find it.)

Something I did for my map was the capability to climb into the well to get water, but there were also Easter Eggs Within…

2 Likes

ALL MAPS NEED SECRET BREAD :speaking_head: :fire:
:bread: :bread:

1 Like

Perhaps you can add some extra detail to different props to make it more lively and open? You can also consider using layering to make a mountain of some sort. If the place is in a desert, you can consider making a cactus. If it is in an open plain, you can make the ideal of the plain more alive. Basically, you can add more to the terrain depending on what location you are in.
More inherited details with teenie AI help to be considered for design:

1. Tropical Rainforest

• Orchid: Super pretty flowers in all kinds of bright colors.
  • Ferns: Green and lush, these love the humid vibes.
  • Bromeliads: Cool rosette-shaped plants that hold water—nature’s little cups!

2. Desert

• Cactus: Classic spiky buddies that know how to store water.
  • Saguaro: Those tall cacti with arms—total icons!
  • Desert Sage: A fragrant shrub with gray-green leaves, perfect for a desert breeze.

3. Temperate Forest

• Maple Tree: Famous for those stunning fall colors.
  • Bluebell: Gorgeous blue flowers that blanket the forest floor.
  • Moss: Soft, green stuff that loves shady spots.

4. Grassland

• Buffalo Grass: Tough grass that can handle the dry times.
  • Wildflowers: Bright blooms that bring in the bees and butterflies.
  • Prairie Sage: Aromatic and green, adding some flavor to the landscape.

5. Tundra

• Lichen: Tough little organisms that thrive in the cold.
  • Arctic Willow: A cute, low-growing shrub with tiny leaves.
  • Moss Campion: A flowering plant that keeps it low to the ground.

6. Savanna

• Baobab Tree: The thick-trunked tree with a wide canopy—super cool to see!
  • Acacia: These have that classic flat-top shape you’d recognize anywhere.
  • Elephant Grass: Tall grass that makes a great home for wildlife.

7. Freshwater Wetland

• Cattails: Tall plants with those neat brown flower spikes.
  • Water Lilies: Gorgeous floating flowers with big leaves, like nature’s little pads.
  • Reeds: Tall grasses that love the wet spots.

8. Marine

• Kelp: Huge brown algae that create underwater forests—so fascinating!
  • Seagrass: Vital for ocean life, giving habitat to all sorts of critters.
  • Coral: Not a plant, but these colorful formations make stunning underwater gardens.

Please consider using a few. Good luck on your map!!

3 Likes

Ooh, good idea. I won’t really use it though, but if I come back to ideas in the future, I might use this.

Sorry. No thanks. plus I’m just making this map for me and some friends lol

Good idea- just want a normal well though.

Agree to disagree

also sorry if I’m a little picky on my ideas lol- I’m just trying to make this as high quality as possible so I’m choosing good ideas, any barn drafts though? I just want my map to look good and visually appealing- while being fun and action packed. A snowy Survival fusion with building to survive, with a mining area, fishing area, and plant area in order to make money to buy food or other necessities to survive.

1 Like

Snowy survival? Snowy survival vault?

Add patches of different terrain. It looks sure cool my opinion. It’s what I’m doing for my map :D

1 Like

For the main structural design of your map, I suggest to make some hills (using 3D terrain), each contains villages or other structures, ancient relics and caves that could help the players to get better stuffs and discover secrets, you can also add a forest for player to collect items they need for survival.

1 Like

This is nice!

I already made a coastal city, so I don’t really need some of the water things.

I just want all of them in one area, but I will make one place inspired by the tundra cold, and taking away damage every second if your in there. You can get some rare ice gems you can sell for tons of cash, maybe converting to frozen wood in order to make a pickaxe to mine. like get an axe to buy stuff to mine frozen wood- then make a pickaxe to mine the ice gems.

I’ll make a forest you can navigate through, with destructible trees that can give dirt as a super basic way to get blocks.

I did make an end game thing where if your the last person standing you can try getting 3 items that you give debuffs- damage, speed, and location leaked. Put all three of them into a helicopter and defend it for a minute, and you can escape.

also I’ma call my game name final stand, cause your making your final stand, and you can refer to it by it’s generic name, build to survive

1 Like

Woah! Came out fairly fast!
feels a lil ai made, correct me if im wrong

1 Like

It is… am I not allowed to do that??? Sorry if I am not…

1 Like

You can. Your allowed to.

cant just act like it’s your work

1 Like

Also, what is the objective of this game?

I thought they banned AI content?

they banned gim ai but it’s cause people abused it.

they flagged some guys guide because he acted like it was his I think, or he just made an entire guide just ai. no work put in.

As long as it’s used fairly and well, like to get ideas.

4 Likes