Need ideas on new game :))

I’m going to be making 3-map

1. castle map
  2. backrooms
  3. what should it be
1 Like

Battle Royale/Fortnite style game!!!

2 Likes

something related to your user. like you could call it BAttle THE Jello or smth and u have to battle a army of jello sentrys and then battle a jello boss

2 Likes

Splatoon

2 Likes

Thank @coolcrew7 @Caternaught @Roberta all of this are good suggestion I will tell you what I chose or @Sus_the_Hamster could pick

3 Likes

Yes, large capture the flag PLUS tag! Like in domination, but backrooms! What about a secret “vault room,” but you have to unlock three doors to enter: The first is the money door, just pay money, the second requires an amount of an item, something you’d decide, and the third is password protected, collect the Galactic Alphabet Letters hidden around the map.

Password Protection:

Then, maybe a boss. That would put a spin on capturing the flag. Also, a secret OP item shop, and a button, cost A LOT of money (or maybe a key/keycard), which ends the game if your team is going well. Buying sentries? Buy/defeat a sentry to gain a replica of it that fights on your team. Maybe use “get team” code?

Maybe you could have OP supercharged Items in the shop, or as a boss drop:

2 Likes

im taking this
smile army
:slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

SMILE LEIGON

What?

1 Like

I just got back, but how can I help

?

1 Like

I gtg are you on in the afternoon you can help by disigning my map

1 Like

you guys are the best. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I believe it missing some easter eggs for a Suprise to defeat the k.i.l.l.e.r and they should get a reward from it if they could find it so maybe a trap door with a carpet over it that will only open if they collect the amount of materials or objects to open and have a limited amount of time to get back to the center of that room also some sort of clue they can read and if they make it they have some sort of bonus obstacle or minigame that if they can complete they get the reward and to choose a weapon to try to defeat the k.i.l.l.e.r.

got any ideas for what the 3rd map should be

A Water Park

battle royale/Fortnite style game

you should do a game about cave explorers who get lost and have to fight zombies and giants spiders in the cave and u wake up figuring out its a dream

I’ma go with @NoTimeToBleedQQ cuz this is kinda a horror game (thanks for the suggestions
)

1 Like

… Wow
bro is so creative I mean just wow

THNKS SO MUCH LET ME KNOW THE GAME NAME PLZ :slight_smile: