Need Ideas for some games

I might not respond immediately.

idea-catalog has some ideas for you

If you want some easy ones then: Tag. a farming game, etc.
Hard: (Thanks to @jjnitzan)

• Chess
  • Card Game
    • Game like Super Auto Pets
    • Battler game where it’s a 1v1 with cards
    • Game such as Uno
  • 2D game
    • Platformer
    • Flappy Bird
    • Galaga or Pacman
  • Racing game (styled after Mario Kart)
  • Arena Battler (over time more and more powerful bots spawn, which drops gold or resources which you can use to craft better things. As you win you level up, and get stat points to upgrade your stats).
  • Tycoon, except it’s based on minigames. Each unlock gives a different minigame you can play for X money, but the difficulty goes up as you get higher “droppers” or whatever you call it.
  • 3D Raytracer (This is more a engine then a game, but’s a medium to advanced coding challenge, which I’d recommend learning about OpenGL for to try to replicate)
  • Hunger Games (Where you code in the disaster’s happening every 5 min or something, just like the original).
  • Speedruner’s Heaven; A game where your goal is to beat a maze or deathrun as fast as possible, and you get coins to upgrade yourself based on time. For Y coins, you can get better maps and stuff.
  • D&D: From experience, I can tell you that it’s near impossible to make a massive version of this due to memory limits, but you can make a several quest one.
  • Prison Escape: Modeled off the escapists, simple idea, complex code
    Have you looked in:
    Map ideas to cure your boredom (reply with more ideas)
1 Like