Need Ideas for Mini Games

I’m making a game where there’s a bunch of different game modes that a small group of people can play, but I need some ideas. As of right now, I have a snow-brawl game mode that lasts 5 minutes, I also have another game mode where every 15 seconds, a random color is chosen, and if you’re standing on that color it chooses, then you die. But I was thinking maybe I could use a teamwork type of mini game? Like where there’s a team of 2 people doing something that can help them win, but they can also do stuff to slow down the other teams? I just need to know what I should center that around, like something about a base or whatever. So please give me some of your thoughts on this, and on anything else as well.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @That_guy !! Do you want ideas for how to theme the mini game?

a drawing minigame

so the floor is covered in invisible triggers and when you step on one it draws on that spot/shows a color emoji or smth on that spot

also if you can’t think of any then click this

edit: oh wait i didn’t read the full post, i thought you just wanted minigame ideas
never mind, forget about my drawing idea

but still, if you can’t think of any then click this

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Maybe you have a cat and mouse type of game? The mice go through a maze to get cheese and the cats have swords that they can swing using an overlay and a tag zone without the respawn on.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much. If you got any ideas on that, It’d be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Welcoem to the community @That_guy! If you are wanting ideas for a mini game, i would say do mario party, 4 in a row, find the hiden prop, matching games.

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds pretty nice, actually! I’ll try to make that then on a test map or something.

2 Likes

i think they wanted ideas on how to theme and expand on their 2-team minigame base idea

If it is a two player game, maybe have them doing like a sentry battle or something like that in which every time they kill a sentry, they gain a point?

1 Like

I guess I could do this same idea but with something like the floor is lava, instead of drawing. Thanks for the idea!

1 Like

Oh, my apologies.

Sounds great! And simple too.

LASER TAG OOH OOH OOH

2 Likes

Ok here are some short games that require 2 teams:

1 Like

Sounds great! I was originally going to put some mario party games in there, but I wanted to try and be a bit original.

1 Like

I did originally make a map for this I could improve upon. Thanks for the idea!

I get that, but im a designer, so original is just a word, when it come up to creativity, there is no such thing. So feel free to do what ever you want, its Gimkit Creative, that what it was made for. And no ideas are bad ideas, so feel free to make whatever you want.

1 Like

Yeah, if some of my ideas don’t work out I’m going to resort to plan B

1 Like

And just a heads up, when you feel like you have gotten enough ideas, mark the post that had your favorite idea as the solution.

hide and seek. :grinning: yes or no

1 Like