Need Ideas for DPTB(Don't Press the Button)

Maybe I should just make them appear on the ground and put invisible buttons or zones… Probably zones are better though.

That would require like a huge amount of skills and wire repeaters and yeah…

hmmm you’re right about that

1 Like

another idea I have is when you give everybody guns and make it every gim for themself until a certain amount of people die

1 Like

yeah much simpler lol

magenta and pika pokemon’s eyes only

@Magenta_Dragon @Pika_Pokemon

1: dod padlet password: “a password”

2: no, making a padlet account does not cost money unless you buy a subscription (if there is one)

3 Likes

If you press the button one random person becomes an all-powerful gim and recks havoc

A goat. there should be a goat that spawns.

1 Like

slower speed?

I just had a really good idea! I’m making flying bombs form out of the sky… The process is interesting, but I finally get to use circle zones!
Screenshot 2023-12-18 9.26.23 PM

Btwm my name’s not Sakuya

3 Likes

1 person gets an op weapon for a short amount of time.

1 Like

maybe interconnect the goat with a later event, like a ritual or aliens!!

2 Likes

I did that one, but instead of just an op weapon, I also gave them a x10 damage boost

I should make a notification where the goat says, “It’s coming…”

And then all players are transported to a cursed dimension with a different button…

1 Like

Good idea… the button should do something evil…:smiling_imp:Any Ideas?

Gtg, I’ll look back at this tomorrow

Start a repeater for gimkit ads!

1 Like

When the button is pressed in the cursed dimension, we should make notifications that are evil and cruel, such as “Your map has been deleted(JK)!”

2 Likes

Or they should be teleported into a room with sentries but the sentries shoot superslow and they have bad accuracy :smiling_imp:…To make the process long.

4 Likes

teleporters that teleport the player randomly all over the map before finally teleporting them into a laser that instakills

2 Likes

good idea, also that would be kinda mean tho
@Pika_Pokemon

off-topic

who’s this :D

1 Like