Need help with map decorations!

Is this lore-wise or what

also a few of us have already started some plans together

1 Like

hi,
creative is pretty new to me, and i have absolutely NO IDEA how I can decorate a sing. pls help, coolc_

Why do yall think it is? I have seen the forums worst times and this is pretty chill, its not falling into disppare. Only when one topic goes off then it gets bad but it fixes right after.

You could probably advertise friend’s published games

Welcome to the community @cooolcreator11! And what is a sing? I need to know to be able to help you.

make ads for each blastball team. you could also have testimonial like sentries that would act as famous pop stars or smth. maybe advertise some kind of food as well? you could always make a concession stand too.

somthing like this

*something hihi
-coolc_

You can’t add images into gimkit creative, so to make a think like that is not possible. But you can make a custom lobby with props.

ooohhh okay thanks
coolc_

i find you as a mod and @WolfTechnology @Cellofive @speedy_kd4 @Blackhole927 @THEHACKER120 @MirMirCreates @VWOOM @Legobuilder thats all who i find to be like moderaters but i know a good amount dont want to be

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @cooolcreator11! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Feel free to reach out to me whenever (except on weekends) for GKC help on the forums or in the chat box on my Gimkit blog, GimStream.

I recommend that as a new user, you read the TOS and FAQ. These resources can be crucial in making the most of your time in the forum.

Additionally, you should check out the forum-beginners and forum-tips tags for more GKC forum information. Please work with us to bring about a new Era in the forum - one where conversations are on-topic and as little posts need to get flagged as possible.

Have a great day!

you know how in some games you can talk to people or in one way out you can read a dialog on a computer? does anybody know how to do that?

If you have a question, plz create a new topic. I’d be happy to help you there, though.

oh the lore of gimkit one way out well idk how to do it someone can help

Thanks, @Lostsea3! Maybe the actual mods should employ some of the most loyal unofficial mods as actual mods.

2 Likes

https://padlet.com/Gimkit101/The_Gim_UN
The password is in my bio BTW.

Ahh, thanks. :blush:

1 Like

your welcome there are more people i just don’t want to list all of them and anoy them

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.