Need help with making chess pieces move in gimkit

I have the peices thanks to NightEnd to get the peices here is the link How to make a Chess Board(Not the mechanics)

can somebody tell me how to make them move where you want and how to make them move plz i would really apritciate it and please forgive my bad spelling

2 Likes

This is some really advanced stuff… I’ll give you the concept on how you could do this but I can’t explain the code and such in detail.

You can use a text object on each row, and have some block code to generate the text emojis for each row. You can then place a button on each tile that can be pressed to move a piece to it.

But I would really recommend you go for something easier.

ok thanks would you like to help me?

I’m busy working on a solo chess, sorry.

oh ok can i help when we are allowed to put in codes

you can still see the deleted link

press the deleted comment

oh i need to fix that

By the way, welcome to the forums! Here is some info:

1 Like

i guess il just be here

Welcome to the forum, @King_of_gims! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask anyone! After all, this is a community forum!

welcome to the community @King_of_gims! Man am i becoming slower at welcoming folks.

Welcome!

Is it just me or is the amount of new users keep decreasing and decreasing?

yes, it is you
there are many new users (like me)

that’s why there’s so many new guides

It’s because there was an very large amount of new users joining all at once during the beginning of school. It shot up from around 800 to 1100. Now, I suggest getting back on-topic.