Need help with a Fortnite game

I need someone to help me make a fortnite thing with me as well as helping me make a spectate system. Thank You.

Welcome to the community, @SwagSwagSwag!

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

If you are looking for someone to help you make it as in join, I suggest the wix or discord. Not here though!

Anyway, we can gladly guide you through steps, ideas, and images! :smiley:

1 Like

hi i need help can you help me with it?

hello i would like someone to help me not a guide sorry.

1 Like

I can help you with the spectate system, do you need it to be based off of overflow? I would suggest changing the name to the spectate system instead of Fortnite.

i need it to like make it to where you can spectate other people.

1 Like

After what happens?

Mhm… I do think a spectate system was already added right?

1 Like

you can either spectate other people or keep spectating the person that got you.

1 Like

ok, give me about a minute then.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy this place! Please click more on the left, then FAQ for the rules.

To make a spectate system, you can get a life cycle and wire it to a team switcher. Make the team switcher settings to spectator, and the life cycle settings to when knocked out, knocked out, not knocks out.

To make chests, you can use this guide! It’s kind of complicated though, but if you need help I’ll be glad to answer.

Then, medallions.

Then, you can look at things from Fortnite and try to copy them down. If needed, you can make another help topic.

Well, I think that’s the basics. The only thing restricting you now is your creativity, so get building! Stay creative! And once again, welcome to the forums, and the gimkit community!

2 Likes

no an all new game ok.

1 Like

Mk, understood bro. I’m trying to get the 20 characters

Based on settings and circumstances, spectator will be preset.

Remark stuff like this on the Gimkit Discord(no need to ask if somebody has one)
Basically people on the discord can help you.

Yeah, I do.

My discord user is just my forums user. There’s also the gimkit discord if you want to enter it.

The discord can help you a lot there

ok i made spectator btw

Welcome to the forums @SwagSwagSwag :smiley:

Id suggest reading this.

If you want a spectating system then when will it trigger? When someone jolnes the game late? When the player gets knocked out??? Or do you want to make it trigger during a specific time?

Welcome to the forums @SwagSwagSwag :melting_face: