Need help making it when a team is eliminated, the game ends

yeah, but it raises for every player and lowers for every elimenation and the target is 0 so it should work right? Also, here is the system, its a bit messy lol but the zone on the right counts the players and the one on the left counts elimenations.

It wouldn’t work because counters start at 0 making the target value reached right away

I thought that would happen to, but its connected to end game when the target is reached, and the game doesn’t end until somone d1es.

The idea is for it to count however many players j0in and then end it when a team is eliminated.

can you use blocks instead?

it’s been 23 hours what

just use this but team scoped

1 Like

like block code? I’m horrible at doing block code.

what if: knockout manager (player) → teleporter [wires: target knocked out → teleport here]. Since there are 2 games you can enter to through the lobby you don’t want to end game right?

What I did was make it to when you d1e, you switch to a different team, but still brought back to the lobby, because you have to be on the “eliminated” team to be able to step on the trigger and decrement the counter.

That. Also wouldn’t work. when team is switched it respawns you as well. Since the spawn pads are for specific teams the player who is on the eliminated will get spawned in the middle of the map. you need to have a eliminated team spawn pad for the bases as well. And you need 2 different eliminate teams. this is more complicated then the blocks bro.

I have two spawn pads for the eliminated teams in the lobby but I don’t know how to do block code :sob:

Wait, are you still using the 2 games in the lobby?

Yeah but I don’t know if I should let them play different games at a time, or if they would want to, because it’s kind of pointless playing battle royale with 2 people and not everyone who’s in the game.

well then when I next reply to this you will need to choose…

Ok, you can play one game at a time. Also sorry this is taking so long to figure out.

what if there is more then 4 players? or less?

is theres less then it would be impossible for them to not all play the same gamemode. If theres more, idk yet.

I gtg. get back to u later

1 Like

How do you even track players joining??

put trigger on spawn plus counter

1 Like