Need help for most powerful weapon

I am trying to make an order of weapons but I need help for what to make the most expensive

What weapon in YOUR OPINION is the STRONGEST?
  • Zapper
  • Wand
  • Blaster
  • Slingshot
  • P.M.L
  • Evil Eye
  • Quantem Portal
0 voters

No offense meant, but this post isn’t really a help topic for Gimkit Creative and can therefore be considered clutter or spam, leaving you at risk of getting flagged.

1 Like

Oh sorry, but I needed help for what order to put it in

1 Like

What order to put it in?

WOW! This is a difficult choice. If we’re talking damage, its the Quantum Portal. The Evil Eye does high damage with 4 bullets able to 2 shot a player with 200 health. In my personal opinion however, the most powerful weapon would have to be the blaster.

I have them in this order rn

That is the order most people put them in.

Would this type of conversation work better for the “Devices” category?

A legendary quantum portal probably does the most damage but is very slow.

Ok, well it matters. Against sentries, just put it for damage. But if players are facing each other, here is my list:
7. Quantum Portal
6. Wooden wand
5. Zapper
4. PML
3. Evil Eye
2. Snowball Launcher
1.Slingshot
I don’t know where Blaster goes, as I have never used it.

I got my order now. Thanks @PotionMaster for telling me it might get flagged

Please mark a solution

1 Like

I’m kinda late but welcome @Fulcrum-19 I hope you enjoy your time here!
here are the basic rules of the forum

1 Like

Umm, you could have posted that on the right post. It just clutters this one.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Fulcrum-19 !

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.