Need help figuring out a single selection system

Basically, the game I’m making is a deth run style laser runner where deth has to fight an enmy then go on the activate lasers to kll incoming players. The issue is that I don’t know how to make it so that you can only pick one weapon without a massive tangle of wires. Please help!

What exactly are you suggesting about one wepon?
Is it random?
Map Options → Set player slots to 1 or 2?

Welcome to the forums @BenjaBoi3001! Remember to read the FAQ/Guidelines! If you follow the rules, you’ll have a GREAT time here!

Instead of wires you could use channels.

You can only pick one from five weapons and then it should make it so the other weapons fade out (it’s a vending machine)

This might fill up the channels so he’ll have a hard time finding one…

what do you mean by “pick up only one weapon”? if you want them to only hold one weapon, go into map options, then press items, and set inventory slots to 1

1 Like

Okay… so make it so that the granter(s) you set down take away an item, or if possible, delete all of the weapons

Once the weapon of their choice is picked up, delete all of the other weapons there.

the issue is that there are other items to hold like the shield cans and a top secret weapon

Also, welcome to the forums, @BenjaBoi3001 ! Go visit forum-beginners to read up on some things.

1 Like

The granters only need to delete weapons

oof, idk then. maybe just hope they don’t grab multiple weapons :man_shrugging:

some people actually like to follow rules.

you can also make a sign that says the game wont work correctly if you take more than one weapon

Oh wait welcome to the forums Thank you @Build-pleasse for reminding me lmaooo anyways yeah read the FAQ, and go also to the forum-beginners they’re super helpful

1 Like

You can try make multiple areas with granters that take in the other items, unlock the area, and then later you can go in and it’ll grant you that item
You need a LOT of granters tho

yipe

Summary

I swear if I was active and didn’t take a large break I would’ve been a regular.

@BenjaBoi3001 I know you’re a beginner, so there is a green solution button. Make sure to mark one if you find what you’re looking for. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.