Need help deciding something

I feel like I once explained why you never, ever abbreviate anything as SS.

Here’s a more recent post from me about this on the wixsite.

2 Likes

Don’t call it SS because the abbreviation has a really bad Nazi background.

2 Likes

Exactly. (You read my post on this! Yay!)

I already knew it. I just forgot until you said it was really bad for something.

3 Likes

owo is a reasonable abbreviation, if you don’t mind being out-of-context screenshotted.

SS means Schutzstaffel, a Nazi organization responsible for the murder of roughly 6 million people.

Personally, I say snowy instead.

And nobody in the discord calls it SS, because they aren’t Nazis.
(i think)

4 Likes

Message from Blackhole:

SS can mean so many things, it’s better not to use it. For example, screenshot is also often abbreviated as SS.

2 Likes

Ok then don’t its not up to me, but if you understand why I call it that, then you would understand, nobody seems to know anything before posting it, and how would i know its a nazi thing?

1 Like

We’re not being mad at you because you didn’t know. We’re mad at you because you continued to use it even when you were told about it.

2 Likes

can you all plz get back on topic

3 Likes

i continued to use it because i didn’t know. That is why, and on the fandom where i first found gimkit it was called that, so thats what i know, not some nazi thing.

Bruh people are talking about the nazis, if its a forum for GIMKIT, which has gamemodes that have MULTIPLE words in them, then how in the world would people be thinking about the NAZIS???

Try this.

didn’t mean for it to be a response to you @Trasch sorry.

1 Like

maybe don’t use the word murder as there are children on the forums (or just censor it)

that’s part of who I am, I have pride in that

And there are people who have pride in not that as well, so be mindful

you were the one who asked in the first place!

Please keep things on-topic

A asked what it was
And didn’t believe it was possible
also, my friend kinda put me up to this
sorry i’m not gonna put anything off topic again
let’s not discuss this any longer

let’s get back on-topic now

1 Like