Need help deciding something

So I’m deciding to make an SS type of game, but I don’t know where to defend and what to defend, so any ideas help

The game is a zombie survival game where you defend something, and when it’s destroyed you lose anything that requires it (like lights and buying things)

2 Likes

What does ss stand for

what do you mean by ss?

snowy survival

1 Like

You can make it to were you have to build weapons and you have to defend you supplies, and upgrade the supplies to make more of them.

2 Likes

maybe create a map like capture the flag, but its ss instead.

I’m planning to add buyable guards, a fireable missile truck, etc

Not sure exactly what you mean but
If you’re using props
You could make it a certain theme and uhh
Like medieval, you would just put medieval props

for the defending i mean like a military base or castle, with what to defend, i mean like a generator or oven

2 Likes

Maybe don’t add a missle truck, it can lead to much frustration, and I’m pretty sure there is a way to hide sentrys until you buy them, so that might work. However, that might not be a good idea unless you make the sentrys do small amounts of damage.

Maybe a power core? that can work.

2 Likes

OHH, yeah you could make like, uhh those plant capsules
Like a secret project you’re working on, and you don’t want (idk, terrorists) anyone to destroy your work

2 Likes

I will make it have a hefty cooldown (like 2 minutes)

1 Like

how do you make a cooldown I have been trying to make one for my map?

1 Like

Ok, but i meant trying to get it to work. I have an idea on how it may work though. You create a zone, build a missle out of props, make it so that when you press the button, the props dissapear. and make it so that anyone on the opposite team that is in the zone, has like, 100 health taken away. then you could make the cooldown longer using a relay, or make it cost a certain amount of something.

IDEA
Battle in the Office
Imagine
People are getting competitive in finishing their assigned project, and you’re uhh,
tryin to destroy each other’s 3D printers
but you can fix them
After 10 raids, they are completely destroyed, unfixable, and you lose the game after 10 successful attacks
or until the time runs out and neither get the project done

1 Like

ok, so then make a tank, it can be like a turret, then make a missle truck for long range turret, then make a corn field as food and fiber materials, then make a mine for coal as fuel and iron for ammunition. Then make sentries survivors as the crafts men to help upgrade weapons and provide upgrades like speed, health, damage, etc.

1 Like

Smart! You can apply the same type of code that I said for a missle, but like 1 damage every 2 seconds within that certain zone.

1 Like

There should be a cooldwon device, connecting that to a button, you should be able to make it so that when the button is pressed, the cooldown is activated

Please, never abbreviate Snowy Survival to SS or One Way Out to OWO.

1 Like