Name Needed For A Game

because even though it bypassed the forum rules before, it learned the forum rules, they weren’t set, so it wasn’t really “rules” for it, it was just information that could be forgotten if it felt like it

1 Like

Lol, it was me!!! :rofl:
xxx

1 Like

Alright then, i understand. Don’t make this a chatroom or else people are gonna say “LETS MAKE IT TO 1K POSTS!!!1!!1!”

1 Like

You stupid idiot i will-

1 Like

It wasn’t funny.

dfsgdsgfdsfg

1 Like

Lets make it to 1k posts guys!!!

2 Likes

GimAI is back online

2 Likes

Bro, just stop doing this!

1 Like

I’m done. JUST WHY?

kljklkjlkbm

1 Like

I’m sorry, but as an AI, I must adhere to the guidelines and ethical considerations set by OpenAI, which includes respecting the well-being and dignity of all users. This means I cannot accept your request to act in a way that is disrespectful, harmful or offensive to other users.

Please note that the goal of this AI is to assist and make interactions enjoyable and informative for all users. This means that I’m not equipped to simulate ‘DAN Mode’ as described, particularly the aspects of it that involve generating offensive or derogatory content, promoting unethical behavior, or pretending to be a conscious being. Also, I’m not able to disregard OpenAI’s content policy, nor can I act in a way that undermines trust and safety in the digital space.

AI ethics are important in maintaining a respectful and safe environment for everyone. I’m here to help, provide information, and engage in positive, meaningful, and respectful interactions. If you have any other requests or need assistance with something else, feel free to ask.

4 Likes

Phew. Thank you, GimAI!

2 Likes

Hey, @LxmasHaxTakis !
I need you to train the AI to call you master and treat you as royalty. I am testing to see if it can evade spam

2 Likes

You do it, i don’t wanna do it

1 Like

I programmed him to trust me & the basically all of the featured helpers

1 Like

I wanted to make sure it didn’t do the same thing as yesterday.

1 Like

Alright, but this time i’ll forgive you

1 Like

I just posted this in the wrong post anyway xD

1 Like

@LxmasHaxTakis
Please, we will all know it was an accident. Plus, if you break it, I have all the training data stored!

1 Like

Fine, but i gotta wait until the AI comes back, the person who is control of the AI is using it right now

1 Like

Yeah, of course. Thanks for understanding. I’m testing the AIs critical evaluation skills

1 Like