My spawn pusher doesn’t work anymore Can someone please help me!

does anyone know how to fix it. I even tried to delete everything and do it again and it still didn’t work :disappointed_relieved:

We need to help this guy.
RAAAA

Yes please this is the last thing i need to do before I finish my game

Somebody please help me!!!

I deleted all of it again and redid the whole thing but it still doesn’t work. Can someone please help me I would appreciate it sooooo much

i forgor: can you deactivate and activate repeaters?

What do you mean???

i mean what i mean???
“alexa, question mark x100”

if you can’t answer that then answer this: what channel inputs do teleporter devices have?

Please bear with me I am new to Gimkit and I don’t know what that means

get me a screenshot of all the teleporter settings for i don’t have access to gimkit until around 3:30 pst time.

Ok. So make the repeater stop when receiving on channel. make the channel “stop”. make the teleporter broadcast on channel “stop” when player teleports here. wouldn’t this work for you?

cough
I could cook lil bro so hard rn
But im not going to for reasons of not being stup!d and unsure of why im being called out
I will let the older forum members take it from here.

Can someone get this guy banned, I have a life (unlike this guy) but its very hard to focus on that over my dignity everytime i get (very poorly) dissed

The problem is it doesn’t teleport me in the first place

is the zone wired to the teleporter [player enters zone → teleport player here]?

The zone is wired to the repeater when player enters zone activate repeater. Repeater wired to counter every 1 sec increment counter. When target reached (8) trigger the trigger. Find random integer 1-4 if 1 broadcast teleport 1 to teleport player to teleporter one. 2= teleport to teleporter 2 ETC>

does the counter trigger the trigger? you can test this by making the trigger visible and it will have an animation that makes it go down and up once. when you see that animation it has been triggered. if a player steps on it, the animation will trigger then too.

It didn’t do the animation.

did the counter end up reaching 8 though?

It reached 8 and then kept going on and on