My God I cannot keep up

I want to Use new stuff in Gimkit But I end up not having time to comprehend each new thing and to use it

I am stuck in the past like literally. I need help.
I need something So I can understand each thing and know their use and what they can be used for and all sorts.

Can Any of you try to catch me up and teach me
since nothing else seems to help I need their functions and a recap of all the new stuff

1 Like

Mud Terrain: Mew mud Terrain added
Apocalypse Gamemode: A new Gamemode where you must defend yourself and your vault from zombies, with possible hidden lore, coming with many unreleased gadgets, props, and Gims.
Fragility: The Ability to knock people out like in Knockback, possibly coming with the new Pixelator Gadget
The Ability to use any (released Gim that is now Day One) As A Sentry Skin
The Ability to resize sentries more: Now you can make it 2x as large as before
A bunch of other stuff wanted that has’t been added yet

I need more of that and uses for it
So My brain can start new gears on ideas and stuff to build

1 Like

Brain Cell Regrowth Session 1

Ah, I’ve seen you need assistance? let me help:
Mud Terrain : Use in run-down maps Apocalypse, Grassy parts with texture, etc.
Apocalypse Gamemode : A new Gamemode where you must defend yourself and your vault from zombies, with possible hidden lore, coming with many unreleased gadgets, props, and Gims. In apocalypse mode, There are several different roles [1], With waves of different levels and types of assaulters; Basically Gimkit Tower Defense.
Fragility : The Ability to knock people out like in Knockback, possibly coming with the new Pixelator Gadget. See the guide for more.
The Ability to use any (released Gim that is now Day One) As A Sentry Skin: Now you can use ANY Gim you want as a sentry! Except for Day 1 and unreleased ones, which I am mad about. The best Sentry Gim is no longer Ozi! Horizon? Yes! Mineride? Yes! Contellar? Yes! Santa Gim? Yes! Dragon? No, Josh, I mean Gosh, but Josh please!
The Ability to resize sentries more : Now you can make it 2x as large as before, good for bosses!
A bunch of other stuff wanted that has’t been added yet: Please add remote crafting tables! See the update posts and go to my ideas for more.

1. Unit_72 and qmark are mad because they stole the idea they’re had been working on a long time for, roles, waves, etc. ↩︎

1 Like

https://docs.creative.gimkit.com/changelog:)

oooooooooooo
Screenshot 2024-10-15 6.56.05 PM

1 Like

Day 1 is a sentry gim

did you not check?

and Cool now explain more on the Gimkit Creative stuff and the device updates

1 Like

Like for changing the sentry size you could make the big sentries as bosses and the small sentries as minions.

Mud terrain fits perfectly with dirt and farm theme.

2 Likes

Oh;
me is
DUM
dumb
<big> So I Found Out How To Make Small Text