Every time I have posted on discovery, it has been almost exactly 3 hours after you publish it. I’m pretty sure that that was put there to prevent live games.
I myself have been waiting 2 months for my map to show up.
I had the same problem you just have to wait a few hours and it will show up!
Must’ve missed it when it did
This has happened to me too. If you are re-publishing your game, it won’t allow your game to go back up on the new releases.
please try to be patient, you can add keywords to the description or look at a thesaurus to change some words.
I published my game yesterday and it is still not released. There is something seriously wrong. The game is totally appropriate, so I don’t know what’s happening.
yeah this is defo weird. Maybe wait some more? After all, its only been a day.(in my time at least)
So I just made it all for nothing? That’s what it sounds like. Could you maybe email Team Gimkit? I can’t for personal reasons.
I’ve done multiple tests to figure out the delay and it has consistently been 3 hours.
Have you tried searching by the name of the game? Josh updated discovery a while ago, now the search searches for name, not description I believe.
I’ve been waiting for a week. Still not released.
And should I un-publish the game, and then re-publish it/
I think you could re-check if anything is off in the map then re-publish. It might work, but I don’t really know anything about this glitch.
Nothing is inappropriate. I made sure what I was doing was appropriate. The goal is silly, defeat the dragon at the top of the mountain! That’s not bad. It’s basically a f.airy tale, and there are worse. It’s either a terrible bug, or Gimkit it pretty sensitive.
@tropicool, should I
Just wait a few days, and if your game is still not showing up, then message @hellogimkit.
I can’t email Gimkit. Don’t ask, and I’ve already waited a week ![]()