My Doors Guide Has Dissappeared!?!?!?

Gimkit staff member? Oh.

So it was probably because of chatting even when it was old.

Nope. TUGTED was CLOSED meaning there would be no more chatting EVER (wow!), and my merchant system guide had like 50 - 80 replies and most of them were just bumps. I just donā€™t understand why the merchant system was closed because it was pretty useful in my opinion and it wasnā€™t a chatroom. THE MERCHANT SYSTEM in mind (3 random deals with a refresh rate of 120 seconds) could be applied to games where you get more money like farming games, dungeon crawlers, and RPGs.

@Blackhole927 Then why TUGTED? The only content was all of the devices in the game.

@Slim The new wiki can still be blocked for some forum users. Thatā€™s kind of a weak argument though so Iā€™ll continue.

actually I have no argument that I can express with words but you can probably think of one

like i have an argument but i cant express it with words because im kinda bad at doing that

2 Likes

I believe it has to do something with the content of the guides. I donā€™t know the reason for the crackdown but perhaps thatā€™s the issue.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna close this now

2 Likes

No clue

3 Likes