My Creative Map

Why wont my recently uploaded map show when I search it in Gimkit Discovery?

Try searching the description if you didn’t already.

welcome to the community @Oliquandalius1. Try looking at this guide to see if it is one of these reasons. If not email gimkit at hello@gimkit.com about it.

2 Likes

Hello! Hello, @Oliquandalius1! Welcome to the forums! Make sure to read the TOS and FAQ and Welcome to the Forums! for more information! Also look for forum-beginners and forum-tips! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Here might be some reasons why!

:bear: CALIFORNIAN WAYS TO FIND YOUR MAP :bear:

• Make sure you’ve actually published your game. It costs 1,000 Gimbucks, or none if you’ve purchased the recent season ticket! If you pressed save instead, it only saves the map and doesn’t publish it.
  • The game has to be appropriate and not bad — if someone reported your game for being offensive, violent, or unnecessary, it might not be available. If this happens, you might not be able to get it back. Try unpublishing it and editing it— remove the [inappropiate] content.
  • Not every single map might show on New Releases. Dozens of maps are recently published-- it’s okay if you don’t immediately see it. Refresh and try again until you see it— the loading of maps isn’t always the same every time.
  • If these don’t help, email hello@gimkit.com They might be able to help. Expect a response not immediately, but eventually.