Music to Gimkit

JUST SO YOU KNOW, IT’S NOT A SUGGESTION
Why can you not add different sound effects (or any sound/music in general)? if they did add it, it would probably be on my deathbed but, any chances they do add it soon?

I don’t know, most likely with the release of platformer modes to creative will come with new music to add. ANd sounds are a thing but they only work with device interactions.

dang well I think it might be on my deathbed then💀

Custom music and sound assets aren’t allowed because moderating those assets would be very difficult, and people might upload assets with swear words in them.

4 Likes

then the solution would be custom music, like custom icons/items

i would say to add just beats like sound notes to make custom music but thats a suggestion, not the point of this post.

1 Like

m- m- my vocabulary was wrong? NOOOOOOO

I would love that- would instantly make a music importer mod lol
But sadly we can’t do that and that sucks.

1 Like

yeah maye make a nolt suggestion on that?

makes me wonder can you combine gkc audio files together and create some messed up form of music?

1 Like

the audio files are copyrighted so that may produce some issues gimkit does not want to deal with.

1 Like

I don’t bother with nolt suggestions lol
I just try to pitch ideas to gimkit team whenever they’re active lol
Probably won’t try and pitch this though, I mainly focus on block code.

i would but im never on discord, so you probly have a higher chance of getting it added.

oof ._. lol but maybe u can edit them if you had the right equipment/or site to edit the audio file enough to make it non copyrighted but then again i have no idea how copyright works cuz i dont pay attention to somethings enough

1 Like

lol yeah, i can try but i don’t think i have the right set up. Worth a shot though

maybe so anyways good night

I think you can only use the music Gimkit provides, which you can change in game settings. I do not think Gimkit will let you upload your own music because people could easily upload music with swearwords in it.

1 Like

This is already on nolt