Moving Platform for DLD Map

I am creating a DLD style game in GKC, and I was wondering if someone could link a guide or something about making moving platforms with props, I think it would really add something to my map.

I don’t know if you can make props move but you could use lots of them and connect them so when one activates the other deactivates but the player would need to move with the platform.

1 Like

that is what I meant

Hidden props?

i found 2 guides that might help:

and if those dont work here is my idea:
u have a zone. and when someone enters it shows a prop. then another zone overlapping the first. and when they enter that it shows another one. and by the time the player is on the 2nd one the 1st one disappears. but if they go back it appears. not sure if it will work tho :stuck_out_tongue:

what the… that was so quick💀

Just use a broadcast chain (using channels), once one is activated, it activates the next.

Yeah, set them all so they don’t start active (Active on game start> no) Then you have a lifecycle and connect it to one and turn it on, also have them all connected with wires saying, (Prop activates > Prop deactivates) and do that in a loop for the whole thing

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.