Most played map?

Would anyone happen to know what the most played gimkit creative map is? I created a map that has 250,000+ plays and it would be cool to know what the most played map is.
Screenshot 2024-05-08 10.03.48 AM
If you know about any maps with more plays than the one I created, please tell me.

1 Like

Uh. There’s a map called “Ultimate Hide And Seek” or something, it has 1,5 million plays.
Also, 250,000 is still a lot of plays!

1 Like

This forum is not for chatting, asking when new features will be available, product suggestions, or sharing links to your maps or live games. Topics and posts that aren’t about building with Gimkit Creative will be removed.

Try asking this on the Wixsite. Search up ‘Gimkit Wixsite.’

6 Likes

why you fake bh

2 Likes

It’s a filler PFP. People remove their PFP when leaving as a formal tradition, so I don’t want people to think that.

2 Likes

how did you get that from this:

3 Likes

yo its little!!!

kewl, makes sense

3 Likes

2 mil now btw :exploding_head:

6 Likes

yo it is
:sparkles:

3 Likes

also, your box fights are really good lol

3 Likes

Thanks!

Been wondering if I should make a guide on it or not. Kinda wanna make it more efficient first though (maxed out relays)

3 Likes

you very much should

not that i have the skills to replicate it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

karen?

2 Likes

Thats rude, I would suggest taking it down because you are going to get flagged and hated on.
What you said is how arguments start. I dont reccomend it.

3 Likes

this being flagged reminds me that the flag icon wont show up for me. and I don’t understand why

1 Like

you have the “basic” trust level, which is trust level one. you need to be “member”, or trust level two to flag.

7 Likes

that makes more since!
it’s weird to me that the basic trust level badge says that you can flag.

1 Like

from what I’ve heard you called @wingwave a Karen unfortunately I cant flag you but it would be best to say you are very much in the wrong and wingwave has not done anything to you so I can only assume you’re seeking attention

2 Likes

my bad guys i didnt mean it like that

1 Like

and whats wrong w a padlet named gimnite… its my creative map name (i know its not original but its gimkit fortnite so cmon) @Spedo32

1 Like