Most played map?

Would anyone happen to know what the most played gimkit creative map is? I created a map that has 250,000+ plays and it would be cool to know what the most played map is.
Screenshot 2024-05-08 10.03.48 AM
If you know about any maps with more plays than the one I created, please tell me.

1 Like

Uh. Thereā€™s a map called ā€œUltimate Hide And Seekā€ or something, it has 1,5 million plays.
Also, 250,000 is still a lot of plays!

1 Like

This forum is not for chatting, asking when new features will be available, product suggestions, or sharing links to your maps or live games. Topics and posts that arenā€™t about building with Gimkit Creative will be removed.

Try asking this on the Wixsite. Search up ā€˜Gimkit Wixsite.ā€™

6 Likes

why you fake bh

2 Likes

Itā€™s a filler PFP. People remove their PFP when leaving as a formal tradition, so I donā€™t want people to think that.

2 Likes

how did you get that from this:

3 Likes

yo its little!!!

kewl, makes sense

3 Likes

2 mil now btw :exploding_head:

6 Likes

yo it is
:sparkles:

3 Likes

also, your box fights are really good lol

3 Likes

Thanks!

Been wondering if I should make a guide on it or not. Kinda wanna make it more efficient first though (maxed out relays)

3 Likes

you very much should

not that i have the skills to replicate it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

karen?

2 Likes

Thats rude, I would suggest taking it down because you are going to get flagged and hated on.
What you said is how arguments start. I dont reccomend it.

3 Likes

this being flagged reminds me that the flag icon wont show up for me. and I donā€™t understand why

1 Like

you have the ā€œbasicā€ trust level, which is trust level one. you need to be ā€œmemberā€, or trust level two to flag.

7 Likes

that makes more since!
itā€™s weird to me that the basic trust level badge says that you can flag.

1 Like

from what Iā€™ve heard you called @wingwave a Karen unfortunately I cant flag you but it would be best to say you are very much in the wrong and wingwave has not done anything to you so I can only assume youā€™re seeking attention

2 Likes

my bad guys i didnt mean it like that

1 Like

and whats wrong w a padlet named gimniteā€¦ its my creative map name (i know its not original but its gimkit fortnite so cmon) @Spedo32

1 Like