Mode Madness 2024: THE WINNER

So true. Took me forever to beat it. It brought a newer era of gimkit into the light. Looking forward to what lies ahead for GKC and gimkit as a whole.

3 Likes

What were the chances of a perfect bracket? :thinking: :trophy:

1 Like

LESSGOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

1:20,922,789,888,000. Very weird.

4 Likes

Oh, wow! That’s an impossible chance. LOL :rofl: Sorry for the rofl emoji, I just can’t help myself.

2 Likes

Guys how do I ban someone from gimkit? there someone who literally hacks all the time.

click on them (or go to game) if you are host and remove from game

I just now saw this topic. Welp, disappointing, but not surprising.

yay. owo was rly… bad cuz most pple cant rly hit the enemies btwn lasers. i also hate it bc it’s so long just to get past a stage when u play solo.

…that’s your opinion

indeed it is my opinion

Just wondering?
Screenshot 2024-04-09 2.12.20 PM
Capture The Flag should’ve WON. I agree. I didn’t think anyone had done that though.

Late welcome to the community though.

OWO has some rage in it too ngl.

7 Likes

Pharlin does so much, she runs the email and is a mod on the forums. She deserves more appreciation, and to be Discourse L4.

4 Likes

4 is the highest.

2 Likes

This topic will automatically close in 3 hours.

?

Heres your reason why.

(Let’s not talk about how there’s 3 of the same post in a row…)

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hey everyone, thanks for keeping this on topic so far (mostly). Just a heads up that I’ve set this to auto-close tomorrow evening.

Congratulations Don’t Look Down :partying_face: . Despite causing more rage quits and device throws than any other mode (I assume), you’re still the most loved. There’s no accounting for taste.

Too slow!

2 Likes

Why have a tourney and it was obvi. DLD would win?