Mobile Creative Editor is very bugged [user left do not reply]

cant, (school computer)

1 Like

@Caternaught, I didn’t mean to be rude. I’m just stating my opinion, I truly don’t think that the quote has anything to do with new users and it seems like an excuse to show people your bio, that’s all.

3 Likes
  1. @WolfTechnology i dont care if it got personal, I can state what I want to state

2. @GimSolver its not like there is a badge on reading bios! i don’t care if they read it or not I just want to show them were it came from!

3. STOP CLUTTERING THIS POST JUST TO JUDGE ME

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @DJD123-pp
Gimkit isn’t very optimized for mobile, I would consider using a computer instead.

forum-beginners

Anyways, mobile has issues. Tablets are better but suffer the same problems as phones.

You can try:

• Connecting a keyboard to your device:
    Android
    iOS/iPad OS

• Switching to a desktop platform

3 Likes

I know I’m a bit late, but,
Welcome to the forums @DJD123-pp!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us!

I would check out the forum beginners and forum tips tag!

If you ever need help with something that you are building, the community made guides tag is very helpful!

Since you may or may not have just joined, if you are tagged in this, you are still new! So it would be advisable to check the TOS and FAQ!

As you journey through this dark and wonderful place, let it be known that we are here to help you on whatever you need! Even in the darkest amount of ink, there can still be hope. -Shadow.exe

1 Like

Is this turning into a trend? Please stop linking your bio in the welcome post!
That quote isn’t even in your bio and has nothing to do with the topic or the forums and welcoming them!

1 Like

LEAVE THEM ALONE.

1 Like

Just share it with me and share it with my email

sheltobr2026@u4sd.org

Can you send it to me

sheltobr2026@u4sd.org

2 Likes

It is not very secure to share your email on a forum with about 3100 people

3 Likes

I don’t care what they’re gonna do with my email anyway. It’s a school email it’s not like I care. Also I have an auto sorter that auto identifies spam and important stuff anyways.

Ok thats you choice if you want to keep your email secure but ;-;

3 Likes

As I said I don’t care

I’m on mobile, but my case has a keyboard built into it.

I don’t know how you have a key board on a phone…

It’s a ipad, but i do have a phone

oh ok

it isn’t in Caturnaughts bio either. Don’t try me.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. You shouldn’t link anything to your bio in the first place! When you welcome them, the info is meant to help them learn more about the forums, not just read your bio

1 Like