Mobile Creative Editor is very bugged [user left do not reply]

Can you send it to me

sheltobr2026@u4sd.org

2 Likes

It is not very secure to share your email on a forum with about 3100 people

3 Likes

I don’t care what they’re gonna do with my email anyway. It’s a school email it’s not like I care. Also I have an auto sorter that auto identifies spam and important stuff anyways.

Ok thats you choice if you want to keep your email secure but ;-;

3 Likes

As I said I don’t care

I’m on mobile, but my case has a keyboard built into it.

I don’t know how you have a key board on a phone…

It’s a ipad, but i do have a phone

oh ok

it isn’t in Caturnaughts bio either. Don’t try me.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. You shouldn’t link anything to your bio in the first place! When you welcome them, the info is meant to help them learn more about the forums, not just read your bio

1 Like

okay, I’ll remove the link, all happy? :expressionless:

Here- lemme cite this:

2 Likes

I removed the link. All happy?

Heres my opinion on this argument. (Sorry for bumping this back to the top y’all…)

But this is dumb.

It’s just a bio. Nothing special about it, unless you made something, but nothing you should be advertising. I feel like we shouldn’t need to argue about it.

Also I don’t see anything special about creating a bio… personally, mine didn’t take a lot for me to make. Maybe 10 minutes?

But hours? Cool, I guess, but I feel like we shouldn’t be advertising. I think a simple Read my bio please in the location or the other thing below your name I think nickname is sufficient enough. Personally on gimkitsolver and black holes side but, no need to argue about this.

All it’s gonna do is fuel the fire into a flame war.

Also Brayden Cello was just tryna look after you cause emails can be sensitive sometimes. Sure it’s school email but personally I don’t like to share it. But, yeah just my opinion. Don’t get me into this too. But in conclusion… lets stop.

(also, caternaught, technically your cluttering the post or making it longer to scroll with bios but oh well.)

So lets stop arguing about it… please?
Any more arguments about this I will consider to flag. Maybe its best to mark a solution to this.

3 Likes

the problem is the person who made this hasn’t logged on since they posted and probably won’t

2 Likes

If you are able to, please mark a solution @DJD123-pp