Mobile Creative Editor is very bugged [user left do not reply]

Its thinking I am clicking on the teleporter, when I am clicking on other things. The tutorial also doesn’t work without a pc.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

Yes, creative on mobile is very buggy, it just wasn’t made compatible for mobile devices, you can try to bypass that though by either

1. Refreshing/Closing and Opening the game again (this can get very inconsistent, so wait for 2. and 3.)

2. Selecting the device you want to edit the settings of (by dragging your finger across it), going to the “Layers” tab and selecting that device. The layers tab should be limited only to the devices you have selected until you select on another device/device clump or select/drag your finger on the ground.
    At this point I’d also suggest to rename your devices (by clicking on the device name and changing the name) so it’ll be easier to find devices in a device clump when trying to debug so it won’t bite you back later.

3. Starting and Ending the game
    I don’t know why this works lol, this is pretty stupid but combine it with #2 and it’ll work like a charm. (I don’t mean it like #1 where you close the tab, I mean starting and ending the creative game)

EDIT 2: NICE REPLY!

Also, just to clarify, yes the tutorial is indeed impossible on mobile up to the copy paste part (unless you get a keyboard attached to it) because you can’t copy paste things on mobile.
If you really want to complete the tutorial, get the blueprint gim/skin and have a better overall experience, I’d suggest switching to a desktop computer.

23 Likes

Welcome To The Gimkit Creative Forums!
Maybe try a different platform

1 Like

there’s gimkit on mobile?!!?

Yes, It is super hard to use due to the size of the screen and lag. So I would recomend using PC.

2 Likes

Gimkit isn’t designed for mobile gameplay. As it says when you go in any game.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @DJD123-pp!

Don’t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you make that script yourself?

yeah! i worked on it, and i have a whole slideshow based on the forums

Can you send me it??? (Also lets get back on topic.)

Same I have a 17 Page google doc with important forum stuff.

4 Likes

cant, (school computer)

1 Like

@Caternaught, I didn’t mean to be rude. I’m just stating my opinion, I truly don’t think that the quote has anything to do with new users and it seems like an excuse to show people your bio, that’s all.

3 Likes
  1. @WolfTechnology i dont care if it got personal, I can state what I want to state

2. @StacheIsTaken its not like there is a badge on reading bios! i don’t care if they read it or not I just want to show them were it came from!

3. STOP CLUTTERING THIS POST JUST TO JUDGE ME

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @DJD123-pp
Gimkit isn’t very optimized for mobile, I would consider using a computer instead.

forum-beginners

Anyways, mobile has issues. Tablets are better but suffer the same problems as phones.

You can try:

• Connecting a keyboard to your device:
    Android
    iOS/iPad OS

• Switching to a desktop platform

3 Likes

I know I’m a bit late, but,
Welcome to the forums @DJD123-pp!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us!

I would check out the forum beginners and forum tips tag!

If you ever need help with something that you are building, the community made guides tag is very helpful!

Since you may or may not have just joined, if you are tagged in this, you are still new! So it would be advisable to check the TOS and FAQ!

As you journey through this dark and wonderful place, let it be known that we are here to help you on whatever you need! Even in the darkest amount of ink, there can still be hope. -Shadow.exe

1 Like

Is this turning into a trend? Please stop linking your bio in the welcome post!
That quote isn’t even in your bio and has nothing to do with the topic or the forums and welcoming them!

1 Like

LEAVE THEM ALONE.

1 Like

Just share it with me and share it with my email

sheltobr2026@u4sd.org