(Mini Guide🤏) Wireless Timer (Difficulty: 1/10)

So, I’ve been working on my map when I discovered that they changed a counter channel setting. I realized that because of it, timers can now be wireless! I’m just going to use most of the settings from the counter I made on my map, but remember, all the channels and the starting amount can be whatever you want. So, let’s get started!

The Counter

You first want to set it up like this:

Then you want the “Target” settings like this:

Then go over to “Channels” and set “Reset counter when receiving on” to timer over

*Disclaimer: I have it set to 90 because I wanted my timer to be set to 1 minute and 30 seconds. You can customize this however you want.
Now, the repeater

The Repeater

The settings should be like this:

Now you should be done! Feel free to troubleshoot or change some settings, and be sure to check out “Finish”!

Finish

This is mostly to the new people to gimkit creative, but feel free to read this if you aren’t new.
So, to start this timer, you will need a button or something else to start it. Make sure you set the channel it broadcasts on is “start timer” or whatever starts your repeater. Make sure that when the timer ends, that it does something as well. Like end the game, or give someone an item. It’s all up to you and your imagination!
Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day!

Difficulty Poll:

• 0/10
  • 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
0 voters
4 Likes

W guide, good job bro

1 Like

Thank you! Means a lot!

Great job!

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated!

1 Like

Nice guide! It’s nice, short, and simple!

2 Likes

Nice guide!

1 Like

This is a great guide!

can’t you just use wire repeaters and save like 200 memory

1 Like

Wire Repeaters don’t have channels, pretty sure.

1 Like

Yeah.

I mean, I understand that this is wireless, so we can’t use wire repeaters if we want to stick to the literal name.

They just seem more efficient though.
I guess repeaters are much more versatile…
idk

1 Like

What counter channel option did they change?

1 Like

I believe it was a channel that was called “Target reached when receiving on” so, even if you had a target, and, for example, if you still had 15 seconds before the target was reached, you could have a trigger send a pulse on whatever channel in “Target reached when receiving on” so then it would basically just trick the counter into “thinking” that it reached it’s target value.

If that makes any sense at all.

OH IT DISAPPEARED
I thought I was going crazy yesterday, but yeah that sounds right

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that that was just a typo by the Gimkit devs and they fixed that. That’s just what I thought though.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I thought too whenever I looked at that. I didn’t really do anything with that channel before, though, so idk.

Yes josh said that he and the devs were patching bugs and glitches yesterday.

1 Like