[ šŸ¤ Mini Guide ] Codes

They are offline, or have not posted in a while.

1 Like

could you help?

1 Like

Ay Argoā€™s back! Iā€™ll help.

1 Like

Yep, Could you help me prune this post?

2 Likes

Be aware you are going to lose ā€œFamous Linkā€ and ā€œHot Linkā€ by doing this. Are you sure?

1 Like

Nevermind

2 Likes

I messaged the mods so they can go through and remove all the posts
Nevermind

1 Like

I donā€™t really think they have the time to do thatā€¦

@Argo77, welcome back! You and @Frozen_cursor came back today! Anyways, you missed basically half the Regulars leaving and being replaced by the new TL3. The forums is currently in the dark age, but maybe you could change that!

2 Likes

OK from now on, please donā€™t reply to this topic

8 Likes

Letā€™s go boy we got lots on the wix letā€™s go

1 Like

Why did you reply. You werenā€™t supposed to. You ruined the streak. We were on a 20 day streak.
LETS RESTART THE STREAK PEOPLE.

Dont reply so we can get the streak up.

12 Likes

even tho u said not to reply it been month and i was looking for this so BUMP

took me a year to find :skull:

2 Likes

It saids donā€™t reply on the title you broke the 2 month streak you couldā€™ve just read this

2 Likes

The whole point of not replying was to have the longest streak of no replies.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY AGAIN

1 Like

@Coolcaden26 **DONT REPLY IF YOU REPLY UR SMART **

1 Like

Coolcaden26 said donā€™t replyā€¦ why you gotta call him (or threaten to call him) meanā€¦ totally unnecessary dudeā€¦

1 Like

fixed LOVE U alot thanks

1 Like

nice this is very helpful for the new people that relly need it since they always just post their codes in the forum

1 Like

Since you guys decided to chat here, I might as well open this post for discussion again.

REMEMBER, NO CHATTING!!!

5 Likes

you coulda atleast put a box to check with a wiki so we didnā€™t actually had to chat or post to bump.

@FersionSpeedy

I never said I was I was just saying and showing and putting the check mark box so you regulars could copy it and do it.

also thanks for doing it.

1 Like