Medieval battle game thumbnail art

i am making a big game where you can choose your class,
i need thumbnail clipart.
classes are
-warrior
-mage
-cleric
-necromancer

Yo, @wait.what.626Youtube I know u good artist, help him out?

Yours Truly, Vortexed1

silent might want to be pulled into this but some people don’t like to be pulled into topics bc they are a good artist. refrain from doing this in the future ig. that’s what pharlain said

sooo… you want a photoshopped thumbnail?

Ah, Very True.

sure. thank you. i would like to have the different classes around the name of the game.
“medieval battle game”

Basic Tips

• Focus on action poses: Show the characters in action poses that represent their class. This could be a warrior swinging a sword, a mage casting a spell, a cleric healing someone, or a necromancer raising the dead.
  • Distinguish the classes visually: Use distinct visual elements to clearly differentiate the classes at a glance. Consider:
    • Warrior: Armor, weapons (swords, axes, shields)
    • Mage: Robes, staffs, magical effects (glowing hands, orbs)
    • Cleric: Robes, holy symbols, healing light
    • Necromancer: Dark clothing, skulls, bones, shadowy effects
  • Simple and eye-catching: Keep the clipart simple and visually appealing, especially for thumbnails that need to be clear at a small size.

Specific Clipart Ideas:

• Warrior: A silhouette of a warrior in full armor, mid-swing with a sword.
  • Mage: A mage in flowing robes, hands outstretched casting a ball of fire.
  • Cleric: A figure kneeling in prayer, emitting a healing light from their hands.
  • Necromancer: A shadowy figure with glowing eyes, raising a skeletal hand from the ground.

Alternatives to Clipart:

• Simple Icons: Consider using flat design icons to represent each class.
  • Character Silhouettes: Use silhouettes of characters holding class-specific weapons or items.

Finding Clipart:

• Look for royalty-free clipart websites that offer medieval fantasy themes. Many offer free options with attribution or paid options for unrestricted use.
  • Some art communities or marketplaces may offer purchasable character portraits or class icons.

1: Why are you posting on this it is an old topic
2: Why did you use AI

3 Likes

Bump! @Grahamathan15 is right.