Map suggestions!

I Know someone is doing something similar to this. but I wanna to do it too. because it sounds really fun and I am kinda bored. so if you have any map suggestions I can make then tell me. but also tell what can of game play/game mode it should be! like RPG or FPS or Roleplay/Hangout etc. So yeah. just send me any map suggestions and I will make it. (I will also show progress & say what part I need help with.) (and also feel free to send map tips/help in the comments!)
(Friends will also help me working on the map!)
(Btw I will also pick which map to work on! I will also credit people that I choose to do there suggestions!) (I will give a update tomorrow May 27 2023)

Thanks for Reading, and start submitting map suggestions! - SoulsNotFound

Suggestions I got from users! (keeping on suggestions all in this one post to not violate the gimkit forum rules)

Anythinger Suggestion:

Laser Tag, with friendly and enemy sentries to play with
Bank Robbery, with puzzles and Questionners along the way
Gamemode based on a large historical event (I am making a D-Day map)
Bedwars, where when a bed is destroyed, give enough score to end the game (could be replaced with Capture the Flag)
Hope you find these helpful!

William Suggestion:

A role play game where you need to get to school and there are things blocking you like bullies,walls,ect

Jayden Suggestion:
Among us

No New Suggestion Since May 27th 2023 At 18:32 (aka 6:32 PM EST)

(When My School ends which is June 8th 2023 I will choose 2 suggestions and make maps & maybe ask for help)

1 Like

A role play game where you need to get to school and there are things blocking you like bullies,walls,ect

I would choose bank robbery

Something not on list I would choose would be Among us

When does summer start for Gimkit?

June 20th 2023 (that’s when there Gimkit break starts)