Map Suggestions Part 3 (Gimkit Creative)

Map Suggestions Part 3 (new post May 27 2023)

My Last Post Also had 1 reply. but had multiple suggestions. but I kinda want even more suggestions so I can see which to pick. (btw the person who suggest the last post was Anythinger)

Map Suggestions Part 2 (read this if you didn’t read last post)

Hello, New Update About The Map suggestions. I haven’t choose what to work on so I am just going to copy & paste part 1 of the Map suggestions so you know what its about and stuff. so yeah. (I didn’t even get that much yesterday like I think only 1 so I hope there will be a lot on this one)

Map Suggestions Part 1 (need to read if you didn’t read last post)

I Know someone is doing something similar to this. but I wanna to do it too. because it sounds really fun and I am kinda bored. so if you have any map suggestions I can make then tell me. but also tell what can of game play/game mode it should be! like RPG or FPS or Roleplay/Hangout etc. So yeah. just send me any map suggestions and I will make it. (I will also show progress & say what part I need help with.) (and also feel free to send map tips/help in the comments!)
(Friends will also help me working on the map!)
(Btw I will also pick which map to work on! I will also credit people that I choose to do there suggestions!) (I will give a update later today if I get any new suggestions.)

Thanks for Reading, and start submitting map suggestions! - SoulsNotFound

1 Like

ignore this please

Let’s try not to make multiple posts about the same thing. We haven’t decided if we’re going to allow posts like this yet, and this technically violates the rules of the help section (as it is not a request for help).

We’re going to leave it for now, but update a single post rather than creating multiples please.

2 Likes