Any ideas?

cough
cough
cough

1 Like

What’s your map gamemode like?

Halloween story game

1 Like

Maybe try making a haunted forest or witches hut?

1 Like

And the witch has a randomizer to give you spells, good or bad. Have a boss skeleton (or something) that you can beat up for a lot better loot. Make sure to add a spooky ghost fish.

what abt a murder mystery inside of your haunted map or whatever. just an idea

1 Like

or even something in the line of a story game, where the player has to do task to progress. Ex. "Go get 12 raspberries to complete the stew " doing so would progress the player along.

if this is what u were doing already, sorry

1 Like

I think I might do something like this: the story is like Piggy from Roblox. The player goes to a house to investigate a dissapearance and gets knocked out by someone. Then they spawn in a house and have to figure out how to escape and they can find notes around the house that help the storyline. So they might have to do tasks like what @TaigaBiome said and a boss fight would be cool for once you escape the house @wingwave . Also I will add a spooky ghost fish!

1 Like

make a popup that says “someone murdered!”

2 Likes

An element of horror is having something normal (or eerily normal) an it changing into something like a haunted house

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.