Making a zone that is player side

So I was wondering if it is possible to make a zone that is deactivated and activated so it is not global like it is my default and is only for the player who triggers it. For example, a player presses a button and then a zone turns on just for them not everyone in the game.

I don’t think there is a way to do this, because there is no activation scope for zones.

I can confirm that statement

1 Like

Do you know of anything you could do that would have a similar effect?

Hi @gim_guy have you been away for a while?

Welcome to the Gimkit Forums @Blair!
Make sure to check out the TOS, Guidlines, and FAQ!
Tags that will help you are beginner-must-read and forum-beginners.
Hope the Forums treat you well!

Also if you want to post codes for live games or showcase your gkc map go to the Wix.

1 Like

Welcome to Forums @Blair !!!

No, I’ve been on a lot more actually.

Can you help me make a war forge map?

1 Like

Are you available on Padlet.com ?

If the zone activates some sort of block code, then you can run the block code for that player only. When the player pressed the button, you’d set a player scoped property to some number. The zone activates a player scoped trigger. The trigger checks the property, and if it’s true, then it runs the code, elsewise it does nothing.

2 Likes

ok go there right now.

done go to it I posted :slight_smile:

Preferably, you would check to see if the number = the players join number, as it’s very easy to get.

[1]

1. @Hikiko, thank you so much. ↩︎

1 Like

Aw, ClicClac, you are always so kind, supportive, and helpful! Thank you for always serving and helping the community here! You are definitely one of my favorites here. Happy February!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.