Lobby ideas wanted! Closed

I need a lobby for my farming game, got any ideas?

edit 1: I will show a image once I’m done

edit 2: done:

1 Like

Maybe have the walls be trees, and half of the lobby is a plot. The other half could be just grass.

1 Like

That would be a good idea. Maybe have some park benches in the grassy area and teleporters to keep people entertained?

Make it look like gims are farming. [1]

1. i.e. Use barriers and props to make a gim, and have it look like they are farming the land. Great thumbnail idea btw! ↩︎

1 Like

Usually people are pretty bored in a lobby, so make sure you add a lot of fun tidbits and details, such as Easter eggs and jokes.

1 Like

You could also put that in the actual game, and just bank on the fact that people don’t spend that much time in the lobby.

1 Like

Most people don’t spend much time in a lobby, but my friends take forever to start the game (lol). (You should hear the shouting.) Ok, back on topic. @Money Maybe have some plant pots and flowers to spice it up, and books and quills on benches. Leaf piles would do well, too.

1 Like

Or you can put it in both. Adds some detail all the way around. If you don’t want to do both, just pick one.

Wait. Were you responding to me?

That is a good idea! I am going to add that.

yeah that’s also a good idea…

maybe add corn fields and tractors?
and some sentry farmers

My account is too old to care at this point. Maybe?

1 Like

Pls mark a solution if you found one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.