List of tags allowed for use in the GKC Forums

at this point, this is also me and Haiasi as much as twofoursixeight.
We’ve edited and updated it a lot

4 Likes

Should I add a flagged tag so people know when it’s been flagged?

2 Likes

no
no creating tags like that
and actually, if you go and remove ban-speedrun from all the posts it’s on, I’ll add you to the wix’s regular group

5 Likes

Sure. Ok.

2 Likes

I removed them.

2 Likes

Can I split the topic into two topics:

• Tags to use
  • Tags to avoid
3 Likes

It’s already like that, so yes

The reason I would do this is to save editing room and because the topic will eventually run out.
May I proceed?

1 Like

Yes!

If it runs out, we can just remove the descriptions from most of the ‘do not use’ with a few exceptions.

Who made the mod tag?

There’s only one post in it, and there’s unlikely to be more, so I’m not sure where we want to put it.

It was @Magenta_Dragon.

1 Like

Ok. Where should we put it?

I’m not sure but we should probably put it in the other unused tags guide, it’s unlikely people will post more mod guides.

1 Like

Ok, will do.

What is the point of this? It has literally nothing to do with GKC in a whole.

2 Likes

This is an older topic that is useful for all sorts of users. It is consistently updated and should continue to be here.

1 Like

i think this was before the forum-related things got banned/forced to be slowed down, but it’s still quite useful for new users

3 Likes

And me! I use this constantly.

1 Like

Ok, but what about all the tags that shouldn’t be made. Gimsolver literally made a joke tag called carrot for no reason whatsoever.

4 Likes

good point

well

no offense to anyone who’s reading this but we need mature people and if an immature is a regular then we’re doomed (changed to be not offensive)

5 Likes