List of tags allowed for use in the GKC Forums

I was planning on doing that, and yes I don’t belive we are too strict, but 2 post have had arguements and 1 got big enough to were I had to close it.

5 Likes

Alright then. I’ll support you with this endevour.

3 Likes

This is pretty helpful for new gims.

2 Likes

You know TL4 doesn’t make you a half-mod…

also let’s get back on-topic, people.

8 Likes

TL4s aren’t moderators, they are merely forum organizers, humble servants of the hardworking staff, dedicating time to help their community grow and shine. And that’s what makes them so great. Their dedication and passion to letting things grow. The purpose of a Leader is to let others follow in your example. The tag is really just for you, so it may cause lots and lots of confusion to the community. I admired leaders in the forums I was in (I think it was for a roblox game now that I think about it) because they were some of the nicest and modest people I ever knew. I know that if you keep up what you’re doing now, you can probably become as good, or even better.

4 Likes

I wish there was a tag for snowbrawl

1 Like

You could just substitute that for the battle-royale tag.

2 Likes

Oh that makes sense because there was a tag for all the other 2d modes (except don’t look down but that one is new)

1 Like

wait how do you make a tag?

3 Likes

TL3

3 Likes

is that a regular rank?

3 Likes

yup

2 Likes

this info improvees the forum. thanks a lot @twofoursixeight

2 Likes

I feel like the regular rank should be a little easier to get. There’s a huge gap between tl2 and tl3. I think its like 2k → 20

3 Likes

TL3 grants a lot of powers though compared to TL2, so I think the gap is fair.

2 Likes

Maybe they should add a middle rank then. It like grants some powers like making wikis or something

4 Likes

Suggest at https://meta.discourse.org

1 Like

that’s a good one @twofoursixeight

When was the blocks tag removed, and why?

1 Like

Too general.

1 Like