Lifesteal Thumbnail.....Please?

So, I know that a lot of people come to the Art section to ask for thumbnails for GKD publishes, and I’m sorry if I’m just being annoying, but can someone help me make a thumbnail for my Lifesteal SMP-type Minecraft Map? I could really use some help! Thank you!

@LandynSPEEDO802 any gims you want over others?

1 Like

That’s the thing…I’m not really like the Arty-Fartsy kind of guy. (Which is why my profile pic is of my among us map and not a hand drawn image of my gim or something.
Maybe something like an image of 2 gims battling it out on like a dirt platform? And then as like a logo, have a Strawberry (aka my hearts I use LOL) and LIFESTEAL SMP in big bold over it? I’m sorry if this is too much, I’m just too lazy to do it myself LOL. I’m babysitting my baby sister Freya today

na your fine i think i can make something

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I’m having to do 3 things at once right now: watch Freya, type this up, AND do online class at the same time, so it really does help.

I could make a thumbnail, whens the deadline

It doesn’t matter to me, as long as I don’t have to do it! It could be next week, for all I care! (especially since I still need to grind for the Gimbucks to publish it AND finish my actual map :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I could make one, just gimme a lot of time (For very specific reasons that only a few would know)

1 Like

Sure! Thank you so much!

Here’s a possible thumbnail:

(Made by Little_Green_Duck with Undead Spatula/Detective Pengy)

1 Like

Oh, dang! That looks really cool! Thanks! How about this: after everybody is done, I’ll make a poll for which one I should use? That one IS really cool, though!

1 Like

I smell a thumbnail and i want to make it!

Here is some of my art to know what i draw lol.

Summary

3 Likes

HOLY COW, Call! THAT’S CRAZY! (I love the taco one XD)

lol Tysm! I like the taco as well he looks cheesy lol. (Ran out of like so i can like.)

4 Likes

Progress (Im using Canva btw)
Screenshot 2024-08-29 10.44.51
My first mouse drawn thumbnail btw

This is a slightly edited version.

or that. (sorry for so many designs LOL)

Yeah, the art section is flooded with all the thumbnails, so is the entire site. Well Lifesteal sounds like it would be fun, i hope to play it when its released

Dang, thanks guys! This is really helping. Sorry it took so long to respond, I had to do homework

1 Like

Guys, guys let me cook!