Lifecycle Question

What happens if you use multiple lifecycles for the same event, but for different things to occur? Also, merry Christmas!*

*Haiasi, if you’re reading this, then I guess, happy early New Year!

ALSO I’M SORRY GIMSOLVER FOR MAKING A HELP TOPIC ON CHRISTMAS DAY

3 Likes

dang everyone’s actually gone for christmas

1 Like

Could you explain further?

so basically, i have two lifecycles that both run an event when someone knocks out. however, one is to switch the player to spectators and the other one is to remove a weapon. so, what would happen? just note that these are upgrades that grant different items (one is the quantum portal self-knockout and one is a modified blaster version)

1 Like

I think it would work the same as if there was just one, but IDK for sure. Test it out!

The device/mechanism that was placed first would take effect first, then the one placed next would then take effect later, (AUO), though, you could’ve just combined the lifecycles into one lifecycle.

combining wouldn’t work because i want one to just be karma and take away the blaster and one is to take away the quantum portal and insta-kill the player

1 Like

I meant that you could’ve run the lifecycle through a checker and see if the other player has a blaster or quantum portal then broadcast the channel that corresponds to one and the other.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.