Leaderboard/Score Problem

This is all using a physical triggerloop? There’s going to be serious lag.

1 Like

What you could do is only take the digits from 1 to 2 after the period and display that as the timer. Use the text operations block.

1 Like

what does

mean?

1 Like

I have a working version of what I’m referring to in GK8. Because I can’t access it right now, I basically mean use the “Get substring” block to only get those digits. The first prompt should be the first digit (1), and the second prompt should first find the location of the period in the string, then add two to it (Period location + 2).

1 Like

I love that game!
Anyways, is there anyway to implement minutes and seconds ,since my map is supposed to be a “difficult-ish to complete” map?

1 Like

Ok. For minutes, I think I just used a triggerloop that wasn’t connected to anything else that incremented a property every 60 seconds. Then you just put the property in the timer block code. I think that’s how I did it.[1]

1. Thank you for the compliment! ↩︎

1 Like

(post deleted by author because it doesn’t work)

1 Like

I gtg. if it’s just for minutes then it’d be better if I used a counter instead…
if you could figure out the trigger not triggering problem too that’d be great! anyways, thanks for the replies and tries everyone!

1 Like

Well, since it is big, I will not tell you to delete the trigger, but instead make sure everything works with the timer and use a wire instead.

1 Like

yes. I totally didn’t test it out yet.

2 Likes

can i see pictures of whats going on?

1 Like

ummm. how would pictures be useful? if you rly need them then I’ll pull em up…

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.